These are unpublished postgraduate theses and published journal articles that have explored an aspect of Wordworks’ programmes in supporting early language and literacy.
- Mufudzi Muzire dissertation: An outcome evaluation of the Home-School Partnerships Programme
- Alicia Okeyo dissertation: Strengthening Foundational Literacy – A process and outcome evaluation of the Wordworks Early Literacy Programme
- Dawn Cozett journal article: Literacy lessons learnt from parents after attending a seven-week Home-School Partnership Programme
- Sarlina Le Roux: The role of family literacy programmes to support emergent literacy in young learners
- Dawn Cozett: Determining the efficacy of the Home School Partnership Programme (HSPP).